Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Crates in the Mail

 So I decided to check out these crates in the mail with cool projects... Willow is getting Doodle Crate and Rowan is getting Koala Crate.  And hey, who doesn't like to craft late into the night?
 For this month, Rowan's was all about the Wild West.  It was pretty cute~
 He made a horseshoe stamped bandana~
 


 


 

A hobby horse to ride on~

 
 And a horseshoe toss game~
 Of course he needed a bit of help but for the most part he did it all himself.  I ordered him the age group up because the younger crate seemed really young, so we will see~
 Willow's doodle crate was a paper lantern making kit, complete with lights~

She embossed the lanterns and added some color to shine through~


Pretty cool~

 It's always fun to get a  surprise in the mail~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!