Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Comic Con 2016

 It's that time of year again! Off to Salt Lake Comic Con~
 Rowan was a Storm Trooper~
 And there were plenty of Star Wars photo ops to be had~
Willow got to meet Michael Rooker and he was such a nice guy! Adding to her collection of Walking Dead star photos~
As she was walking away he yelled "hey Willow, is that your mom? Get over here and lets take a selfie" Seriously a fun moment!  Willow was like "he called me by name!" hahaha
 Then Rowan and I were off to Kid Con~
 Sword and shield making with the sweetest, but oh my the slowest, volunteer~
 He chose angry birds as his theme~


 
 He was thrilled~
 I didn't really take a whole lot of pictures this year.  So many awesome cosplayers~
 Willow still has 2 more days of fun but Rowan and I have other plans~
 

 
We live in a really cool city.  So grateful we can participate in the fun~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!