Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sea Lion Caves

 
Onto our next adventure! 
 Someone wasn't too happy about leaving Newport.  We really had a great time there!
 We headed south down the coast to the sea lion caves~
So many cool painted sea lions along the coast~ 
 So beautiful!
  
  
Most of them were basking in the sun~ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I see them!"~ 
 
 
It was quite chilly so he hitched a warm ride to the elevator to take us down into the caves~
 
 
 


Pretty cool~



 

 
Mostly he liked climbing~


 

So beautiful!


 
 
 I totally recommend checking this place out~
 

Then we continues south, stopping in Florence for one last lunch at Mo's~



I really liked it here.  What a fun place~


"Will you put this flower in my hair? "







 
Love these two~

 Then we continued south to our next campground.  I just happened to look out the window and see a whale! Seriously, the timing could not have been more perfect.  We were in awe and felt so lucky to see him playing~





 We made it to our next stop, The Honey Bear Campground just north of Gold Beach~

Such a cute place~








We stayed on Ocean circle...it had a great view and the beach was just a short walk away~

 
This guy was just hanging out.  He had no fear of us~
Of course as soon as we were set up it was off to the playground fro Rowan~

I think he went down that slide 100 times.  It was super fast~
Such a great day~
 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!