Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 12, 2016

Oregon Coast Aquarium


A beautiful day at the aquarium~


 We woke up to Rowan just heading out of the trailer.  When we asked him where he was going he said "out".  This kid...


He is in love with his Pokémon figures. So glad we hung onto these from all those years ago!

 This KOA in Waldport has been a great place to camp,  We would definitely come here again~

The bridge into Waldport from our camp ground~


 We had a great day exploring~
 They had a cool shipwreck exhibit~

 Eeel!


 Rowan played here for a long while.  He had to balance the ship~





 The touch pool is always a favorite~










 And of course my bird loving kid was in heaven at the aviary~
The Puffins were so awesome~

 They are huge!





 He loved the kids play area~

 Such a happy kid~









I love these two~



 Megladon!
 Adorable otters~




 It was a great day at the aquarium!

 Then we headed back to the docks to see the sea lions again~
 They are quite entertaining~

 Cheese!







 The fog is rolling in~
 They finally settled in~
Joy~

So so sweet~


Its a good life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!