Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Not Back to School Family Picnic

 
Tonight was our Not Back to School celebration picnic with our unschooling group and boy did we have fun! Food, friendship, games and more! We decided there needs to be more family gatherings~
 
 Conversations~
 Frisbee~
 Sword battles~
 Awww!
 Friendship~
 Joy~
 Lot's of Pokehunting~

 Tree climbing~

" I'll catch it!"

 Swinging high~

 I really love our little community.  We have had so many wonderful adventures together.  Looking forward to more~
 Dinner together~
 As high as she can get...she is part chinchilla~


 Never to old for a ride on Dad's shoulders~


 Pokémon is so awesome~


 Little buddies~


 Lovely mamas~
 Soccer!




 Parachute fun!















 And even some Birthday celebrating going on!

 Love~
 Baseball~

 More trees~



 Fairy sightings~
 So sweet~
 Adorable babies~


It's such an awesome life being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!