Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Mara's 21st

 Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mara~
 
 Rowan made her a card~
 
 Cards in the mail (Thank you Granny!)
 Dad and Daughter~
 We feasted at Bombay House! Oh so so good~
 David picked out the weirdest Birthday Card and since it was a singing card she had to open it outside~
 Sisters~
We love you Mara!  Happy 21st Birthday to one of the strongest people I know.  Hope you official day is the best ever!

Family is amazing~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!