Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 19, 2016

Lagoon!

 
Such a fun day at Lagoon yesterday with great friends! I guess our neighborhood schools went back today so it was our Not Back to School Celebration and it was also Rowan's 4 year Homecoming from the NICU anniversary!  Apparently we went to Lagoon last year to celebrate too! Can't think of a better way to celebrate both events!
  

So many rides~

Little buddies~



I think this is one of Rowan's favorite rides~
So much laughter~

I love that they were holding hands! So sweet~


He has finally figured out how not to drive in circles the entire time~




Ferris wheel!



Snacking~





Photo bomb!
 
And of course Rattlesnake rapids...over and over~



Soaking wet~






Everyone was soaked!

Cute kids~

Embracing the water fall with style~

 
So much fun!



The soaking wet crew ~





Time for some funnel cakes~



Nighttime at Lagoon is always so nice~
Adorableness~
Samurai~

He crashed out in the stroller and stayed asleep the whole way home and while I got him dressed for bed.  He had an amazing day!
The final ride of the night~

Such an awesome day with friends! What a great summer we have had~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!