Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 20, 2016

John and Sharon's Wedding

 
Today we celebrated John and Sharon's wedding! John is the oldest grandkid on David's side of the family and the first one to get married! It was a really fun wedding~
 

 How did I get old enough to have a kid old enough to be a groomsman? Let alone have a nephew get married!?



 Yum!


 Cousins~


 Sisters~




 Happy Day!
 Sweet Brandon~
 Brothers of the Groom~
 During Lon's speech, while it was nice an quiet, Rowan suddenly yells out "I want to leave this wedding now!" Luckily everyone laughed~

 Cake!


 First dance~



 Rowan's favorite part~

 Dance with Dad~
 Grandma and Grandpa~
 Mom and Dad of the Groom~

 Grandma and Grandpa got the bouquet for being the longest married couple~

 We love you guys!
 Josh and Grandma getting down~


 Rowan had fun dancing with the DJ~
 He had some moves!


Such a fun Saturday in the mountains. Happy Marriage John and Sharon~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!