Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Homeward Bound

 
 After our fun along the Oregon coast we dipped down in to California and then headed back up to Medford to pick up Willow from Camp~
 One more stay at the Medford KOA and this time it was nice and hot and  perfect for swimming!

 Little fishy~


So much fun~



After picking up Willow bright and early from camp,  we headed north to Eugene to have one last lunch with the Hethmon's and then continued on our way toward home.  I sure miss my friend~


Our last stop was at the Pendelton KOA and then it was on to Salt Lake!

Seriously so much fun.  There was part of us ready to get home and another part that wanted to just stay on the road.  I'm glad we can do it part time at least.  3 more trips planned this year, all close to home, but fun nonetheless.  I can't wait for more adventures~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!