Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Gold Beach: Tide Pooling and Beach Play

 
A perfect morning spent tide pooling at Myers Creek Beach~ 
He was so excited! 
 

Tons of crab remains on this beach~

Of course castle building is always in order~


And plenty of running free~

Such a happy kid~
Shell collecting~


Running from the waves~











Anemones~
I'm being an octonaut~



Crab!





Helping him home~



Mussels~










 


Such a cool beach~
 


 

 


Silly family~
Jumps~



Fogs rolling back in...time for lunch~





Sunny on one side and foggy on the other~

Yummy place to eat if you ever find yourself in Gold Beach~

Then the fog parted and we headed to Gold Beach for an afternoon of play~


Oh how we love the ocean~





Frisbee!




Oh this kid~





Castles~





This is who I am married too~
Sea weed!


Castle demolish~
Huge waves! 

So amazing~


Oh how I love this kid~

Sand monster~





Pelicans!



Back to camp for some dinner and playing~
So fun to strider around the campground~

Such a cute place~





 

 


Best slide ever~





So much love~

We would camp here again~


That evening we hiked out to Otter Point~

So beautiful~




But also terrifying for me...drop offs to your death and a kid that likes to run~



This doesn't do it justice.  It was so high!


We love you Oregon! Hope to visit again soon~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!