Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Discovery Gateway and Pokeman GO!

 Today we met up at Discovery Gateway Children's museum for the littles to play and the bigs to go Pokehunt.  The littles did a lot of pokehunting too~
 

 We have not been here in forever!
 

 The kids had a blast~

 Buddies~
 Collecting everything they could for their baskets~
 

 
 Check out~
 
 Wild horse riding~
 



 Cool building clocks~
 









 These two crack me up~
 
 Rolling~
 
 This area is really cool~
 

 


 




 Jump rope~

 Sack race~
 


 

 Jen captured the pokehunting fun~




Life is good being an unschooler! Finally the schools have all started back and we can take over the public places again~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!