Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Beach Life

Our morning started with blackberry picking while Dad was busy getting the trailer ready to go~
I so love how the blackberry bramble just grows everywhere here~

Nothing like fresh blackberries for breakfast~






We brought Dad back a snack for the road~

Then we made our way to the coast! Our site in Waldport for a couple of days.  The path to the beach is just on the other side of that cabin.  This is a great spot.  I am digging the KOA lifestyle.  I wasn't sure since everyone is basically side by side but its been pretty awesome so far.  I have seen a couple of full timing families and man I so want that one day.  I'm working on it~



Once we set up camp we headed into Newport for some clam chowder at Mo's.  First stop though, a visit with the sea lions~



One of our favorite spots in Oregon~







I could watch them all day~








"Hear the cry of my people!"



Rowan thought they were pretty awesome~
Newport is so beautiful~
So many great memories here!

And oh how we love Mo's!










Then we headed down to the beach just as the fog was rolling in~



So much joy~

I love adventuring with this kid~


A cold and windy day at the beach~


And I am so madly in love with this guy~

Treasures~

Life is just so, so good~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!