Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

At the Zoo with Salt Lake Unschoolers

 

 Today was such a fun day at the zoo!
 Lazy lions~
 The babies are getting so big!

 Gorilla love~

 I thought Willow was going to die when she saw him...

 Seriously the cutest baby ever~
 Zuri is almost as big as her mama~
 Friends arrived and it was all about pokemon Go!

 We checked out the bird show~


 And played at the play area and splash pad~

 Great conversations~


 Soaking wet joy~



 Julian~
 It was such a hot day! Getting soaked felt great~






 We gathered most in the nest for a group shot~
 We caught Squirrtle! He has been elusive for us~


 Yum!
Baby Willow...she is already 8 ft tall~

Rowan and I had the train to ourselves~


Life is good being an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!