Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Turning the Day Around with Pokemon Go

 
Today started of HORRIFIC. All I will say is I am not a fan of judgmental, stuck up doctors who think they are better than you simply because of their profession. Driving someone to tears is not the sign of a healer. This is why I avoid them like the plague but unfortunately I had to go in for this appointment.   I don't really have many bad days thankfully, but a day with my two youngest, catching Pokémon, having lunch and stopping in at the library turned it all around~
 
Rowan had lunch with a Rhyhorn!
 
 Seriously, this kid is a pro.  He catches more than I do!  He got some great ones at City Creek Mall today. Apparently Lush is not to happy with the fact that they spawn outside their business hahaha They had a sign up that said no Pokémon Go playing inside~ They could use it to their advantage...
 A little chocolate stop of course.  English toffee and chocolate coins make everything better~



 
 And then to the library to turn in his summer reading program for prizes and to load up on more books.  This time he chose a lot of bird books~

Life is truly awesome.  Can't let the bad things get me down when I have such an incredible life~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!