Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday at Albion Basin



 A beautiful Sunday in Albion Basin~
 
 We usually take the shuttle from Alta and hike up to Cecret Lake and then back down through the wildflowers but today we just hiked up to the wildflowers~



 
 Along the way we read about wildlife~
 
 And we even had some visit us.  This little guy came right up to my feet!
 






 Seriously, it is so beautiful here~
 

 
 I guess we missed the prime bloom but there were still tons of beautiful flowers to see~
 

 Hamming it up~
 

 


 
 Another pinecone friend to add to the collection~
 


 


I sure love this guy~


 

Until next time~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!