Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 29, 2016

Littles Play and Celebrate!

 
Time to play and celebrate~
New friends joined us today~

Legos~
 
Splashing~

Lots of pulley system play~
 
The thrill of cold water on a hot day!














 







Swinging high~

 

Birthday celebrations!





Happy Birthday Gavin!
 



Yummy cupcakes for all~
 
 
 


Adorableness! These little ladies are just a week apart~
 
Smiles all around~




Chocolate mustache~




Oh the cutness~
 

 






Even Maggie and Juniper got some loving~



Bentley adores Erin~
 
Heart melting~





Another wonderful day to be a little unschooler! Happiest of Birthdays to Gavin~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!