Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Friends in High Places

Such a fun afternoon hanging out with the coolest lady I know. One of my dearest friends from high school was in town for the weekend filming and we were fortunate enough to spend the afternoon with her in Park City.  Did we really go to high school together and was it really that long ago?? It was a great escape from the heat in SLC and so fun to catch up and meet the new little people in our lives~
 
 We got to meet sweet Zooey and oh my is she the sweetest baby ever!
 
 Even Rowan who seems to have an aversion to tiny people adored this sweet girl~
 By the end he was saying how he loved babies!  She certainly thought he hung the moon~
 
 
Willow and Zooey's nanny were kindred souls! I didn't capture it on film but they have declared themselves long lost sisters.  So sweet.  She had 3 chinchillas so of course they were instant friends~

Adorableness~


 Taking a break on the walk~
 Can't wait till the next time~

Love you guys!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!