Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bounceback to Lagoon!

 
Another fun day at Lagoon!
 
 Rowan loves this Odysea ride...his favorite part is getting me soaked~
 Being silly on the Teacups~

 Log ride~

 

 Friends!







Heading in to the Terror Ride~




 Teens in passing~
 I talked them into a couple of rides with Rowan~




Scary parachute ride...I swear it sounds like it is falling apart~




Ferris Wheel~





Such a great view~






He is my co pilot~



 Dads' here!
 Getting soaked~



 And Josh came too!
 Flying on the Bat~



 Spinning~



 Dragons~

 Bombara~


 Rattlesnake Rapids fun~





 David and Rowan got soaked~






 Ice cream break~

 Cute little buddies~


 Screams~

 Swings!
 The depressing train...seriously Lagoon needs to free the zoo~


 A few more evening rides before heading home~

 So much summer fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!