Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Compliment to an Unschooling Way of Life

So after the kind man gave Willow such an incredible gift in LAX while on her way to visit Wolfie ( see Surprising Wolfie ), David sent him an email to thank him.  He got a reply today!

Another reason to love this Unschooling life~

Hey David,

I have to say you and your wife are doing such and impressive job on your kids. I found your daughter to be exceptional with so much promise. I NEVER give cash gifts to strangers but for some reason I felt moved to do so. If you are ever in the Los Angeles area I would love to meet you as well. 

My kids are in college and I wish they had the comfort and poise talking to people as Willow has at age 13 !!! My gf owns a vineyard in Napa as well as a few homes in Austin so I split my time between LA, Napa and Austin as well as NYC.  Again keep up the amazing work you are doing and if I'd had the chance to raise more kids (which I'm glad I don't) I would for sure adopt your traveling method. :)

Please stay in touch. 

Best -

XYXYXYX

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!