Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 3, 2016

Mazatlán : Day Two Adventures

 

Our day started with breakfast with the whole family~

 Grandma and Grandpa~

So many iguanas~


Chats with Uncle Jim~
Then it was off to the pool~

So much fun~


Crazy birds~

Games ~


Swim up bar for happy hour~







Photo bomb Willow~

Willow the sea monster~



Nap time~


Josh joined us for lunch~



Rowan swam up to the bar for a strawberry lemonade~
Guac and chips~





Heading back to the villa to get ready to head into town for dinner~

Willow and Rowan preferred taking transportation everywhere while David and I walked~

The kids~

Waiting for a taxi~
Crazy taxi rides~


One of our favorite places to eat~
Rowan was THRILLED to find this basket of coconuts.  He spent most of the day contemplating how he could get one from a tree~
 
Limes~
 
 

What a view~

These two headed to the beach while we waited for food~







Rinsing off~
Lobster and shrimp...oh so yummy~

Then we bought a couple of body boards and thought we might try them out but opted for the pool instead~
Such a beautiful night~
Great memories with the family today~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!