Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 3, 2016

Mazatlán: Day 4 Parasailing and More

 
 
What an awesome day we had!
 
 
Willow and I started our day at the spa with a couple massage~
It was pretty awesome~


 
Then we headed into town to Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán for some lunch and to play~
Lunch at Cilantros~


Then it was time to Parasail~
Aspen and Willow first in a tandem ride~






Lift off~










Coming in~

Then it was Mara's turn~

Waving goodbye to us all~


Coming in~

I think she loved it~

Aww, poor puffer fish~

Time to hit the pool~







Oh poor Mara and her awful burn~

Jumping in~



He was so proud~



Splash~

Then we went to the Mega to get groceries for making fish tacos from the fish David and Josh caught yesterday~
Taxi rides are so fun in Mexico~
And he was out.  All the swimming made him nap almost daily.  Just having his siesta~
Back at the Villa to cook and play~




The grill master~





Making chicken quesadillas for the non fish eaters~

They were delicious~
Rowan feasted~
Then we walked to the deli for some ice cream~

On our way home we saw some leaf cutter ants and stopped to watch for a while~
 
It is truly a lovely life~ 
 
 
 
Videos from the ground~
















Rowan jumping in and swimming~









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!