Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Friday



 We met up with out unschooling friends at the Mountainview Splashpad for an afternoon of fun~


Have to have buckets and water squirters~











 This was our set up today.  Mamas keeping cool under the row of Sportbrellas~




Spray~

 
Sweet friends~

Watching ants~


 Levitating Rowan~
 

 Sweet, sweet Bentley
We so love our unschooling group~
 
 Then it was back to my house for more water play, steak dinner, and hanging out~
 
 Picnicking~



 And of course strawberry ice cream cones~
 
 Maggie loves it when the kids picnic in the backyard~
 Playing in the RV~
 
 And then playing on the VR~




Clangers for the little ones who were getting very sleepy.  We love Clangers~

Oh and these two had a girls night at the mall and came home to do facemasks and have a sleepover~

It is a pretty awesome start to the weekend~




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!