Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Woodland School: The Hay Bale Slide

 Time for Tuesday Woodland school at the farm~
 Checking out the turkeys~
 And the tractors~

 Then it was off to the tree~
 Sweet sleeping babies~






 Zombie hunters or cowboys...not sure~



 "I have an idea! Let's make a slide"

 Then all the kids followed and the fun began~


 Nothing more perfect than a giant tarp covered pile of hay bales for sliding~


 So much fun~













 Such cute kids~









 It was fun while it lasted.  The farm staff wasn't too thrilled with the kids idea of a slide so we moved back to the tree~




 Sweet new babies~

 Oh Rowan~


 Sillies~

 The cuteness~




 First Family Pictures~






 Leaf fight~


Such and awesome day at Wasatch Woodland School~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!