Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Woodland School at the Secret Garden

 
 Today we met at a secret Garden~
 
 Sweet cows looking on~
 
 And ladybug friends~
 
 running and playing all afternoon~
 The weather was perfect~
 A great time was had by all~
 

 So many sticks~
 Cool swing~
 



 






 








 Tall grasses to hide in~

 cool stuff to build with~
 so many awesome hideouts~
 
 A cool tree fort~


 Buddies~


 There was also a "makeshift" kitchen~


 Until next time~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!