Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Utah County Unschoolers: Spanish Fork City Park

 
Such a fun day in Spanish Fork~
Josh let me take his Cold Steele weapons down to show the kids and let them try out~

Rowan spent most of the day mastering the dome~

Battle~
Jonathon also brought his weapons~



Willow was drawn to the Katana~
 
Getting higher~
 

 
Swinging high~
 





Willow had a great time chatting and hanging out~
 



Rowan made a new friend and they had a blast~
It was really cute...he said" we are both 3 and almost 4!"~

Moms and Dads hanging out~



 


Teens~
Another awesome day being an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!