Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 6, 2016

Utah County Unschoolers Park Day: Discovery Park



 We went down to meet up with our unschooling friends in Utah County at their park day this week.  We are so lucky that we have so many great friends all over the state~
 
 What a cool park!  Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove~
 I didn't snap many pictures but we had a great time meeting new families and seeing our dear friends~

 Everyone still loves their boffer weapons from May Day.  They had the finale of their battle today~
 

 So many ladybugs~
Another awesome day to be and unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!