Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers: May Day Festival

 May came fast! Time to celebrate with our great friends~
 

 

Ready to have fun~

 Bubbles~
 



 Huge sticks to be found~

 Best buddies to explore with~
 
 Boffer weapon building~
 Flower crown creating~
 Serious construction going on~






 
 So much running~


 Battles with finished products~

 Giant bubbles~

 
 Smiles~


 

 Their "orchard" as they called it~
 Coolest Mom ever~

 

 Sidewalk chalk~
 
 Snacks galore~

 



 
 Success~








 Battle~



 Nerf guns that are bigger than you are the coolest~




 

 

 Relaxing~
 
 Ax battles~
 

 Dancing the maypole~
 Here's a Branch of Snowy May~
 A branch the fairies gave me~
 Who would like to dance today with the branch the fairies gave me?~
 Dance away! Dance away~
 Holding high the branch of May~
 Dance away! Dance away~
 Holding high the branch of May~

 
 Beautiful fairy mamas~
 Three adorable fairy girls~



 


 River play~
 
 That water was freezing~

 Mandalas~
 Ankle bells~




Me and my beautiful Willow~




"we are bats, no we are eagles"~
 Willow in a tree.  Always~
 
 Another awesome day being an unschooler~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!