Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Crystal Hot Springs

 
 Our last trip for a while up to the hot springs~
 And it was a HOT day~
 Summer definitely is on its way~


 Ice cream was a must~
Love my kiddos~

 We stayed in the "cold pool" for a long time and had so much fun~

 



 
 Best buddies~

 

 Teen train~
 




Great picture of Willow and Vincent~

 These two were all smiles~
 
 Photo bomber~


 Lot's of splashing~

 
 Ollie~





 
 A stop for dinner on the way home and a sleepover for Willow and Emma~
 
 

 Another awesome day to be an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!