Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pulley System for the Pirate Ship

 
 Rowan has really been into pulley systems and catapults lately~
 
 So David built a pulley for the pirate ship~
 
 While they played...ok Rowan helped a little~

 





 They love to get in these blankets and swing~
 
 Summertime memories~
 
 I was on fetch duty

 

 Complete!  Well mostly, he has plans to build a crate for it instead of the bucket~


 Rowan is loving it so much~
 Even Willow thought it was cool~
 


Coolest Dad ever~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!