Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mama's Day

 It was a great Mother's Day~



Nursing my sweet little one~


A new plant for my garden~

 Brunch with these two~
 We were being silly...no one was actually eating any of these we were way too full~


 
 "Mom, take my picture like this"~
 The server brought me a rose as we were getting ready to leave and Rowan said "I want a flower too"  Well, he had already stolen her heart so she said "let me see what I can do"~
 
 She brought him this one and he was so happy~
 

Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like Mother's Day Spiders! ~

It was a lovely day. (even though it rained and ruined my plans for hiking) I got to take a long, much needed nap and had a lovely dinner with the rest of the family.  David grilled steaks.  Mara got home from work in time to join us.  She brought me a beautiful rose.  Then I got to go to the ocean by wearing Josh's VR.  Seriously it was amazing.  Now I want to go scuba diving with him.  So looking forward to Mexico in 2 weeks~



I am one lucky Mama, that's for sure~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!