Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Face Down

 
 
Rowan has really been into playing board games lately.  His new favorites are the Family Pastimes cooperative games.  We played The Secret Door yesterday and part of the set up is you need to place all the cards face down on the board.  So I said to Rowan "put the cards face down" and he looks down at the ground, chin to chest.  I couldn't stop laughing.  All the things you just "know" sometimes I forget he is still figuring out.  He learned something new yesterday.  He now knows what it means to put cards face down~
 
 I love this kid~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!