Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 20, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Ogden Adventure

 

Such an awesome day in Ogden Utah~
 
 We met at the Frontrunner Train~

And we almost took over the upstairs of one car~
 
 So many awesome people to hang out with~
 It was Vincent's Birthday so we were celebrating~
 I missed him actually opening his present so I had him reenact it~







 The teens~


 Adorableness~


 Snacks, tablets and dinosaurs were the theme~

 Then we made it to Ogden and got almost everyone in a group shot~


 Then we were off to the Lucky Slice for some delicious pizza~



 







 Then we were off to the park~
 


 This is an awesome park~
 Leaping~
 
Swinging~
 Spinning~

 Climbing high~

 






 





 

 A hanging teeter totter~
 

 

 




 




 Teens on the swings~















 

 Sweetest baby~
 

 Happy Birthday Vincent~
 







 



 

 "I am the captain!"~
 

 



 


3 levels~


















 In the woodchips, where their friendship began~
 



 It was such a great day at the park~
 
Then we were off to get some ice cream~

 

 So yummy~


 
 We took over the patio~
 

 Then it was time to go and meet our train home~
 

 

Until next time~

Such an awesome day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!