Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Almost 23

 
 So he wont be 23 until Tuesday but when you are grown you celebrate when you can and with who you can~
 
 
We had a birthday lunch today~
  
They humor me for pictures~
 

Later that night we surprised Josh with a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake for his Sunday night D and D club.  They were missing a few players but it turned out great.  Apparently I ruined his childhood by never giving him this kind of cake so finally at 23 his dreams can be real~



And yes, there are 23 candles on that cake~



Happy Birthday Josh!  We love you~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!