Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tuesday Woodland School

 Such a beautiful day to go to the farm~
 Feeding comes first~

 Full of attitude~
 
 But they were friendly enough today~
 
Jenn snapped this with her fisheye lens...I am always behind the camera~
 

 
 Bird watching~
 


 Then off to the treehouse~

 Furry friends~

 Then let the imaginative play begin~
 This tree was their hotel... which for some reason kept running out of toilet paper~

 
 Learning to climb down~



 Chatting away~

 They made a "kitchen" with leaves and sticks~

 This was called the "safety" room~
Such cute kids and so much fun had by all~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!