Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, April 10, 2016

American West Heritage Center Farm Animal Days

 
 We headed North on Saturday to the American West Heritage Center in Wellsville, Utah to check out their Farm Animal Days~
 He said he had fun on the horse but he looked like he was holding on for dear life~


 Babies~
 Willow found her happy place~






 Rowan made friends all day long~
 
 And Willow attracted the human babies as well~
 

 


 

 
 This was about as close as he would get to them.  He said "I don't like their smell"~








 Train ride with Dad~



 Chicks and ducks~

The duck fell asleep in Willow's hands, only to wake up and bite her.  She learned that they have sharp teeth~
 
 Then off to see the Bison~
 It was a bumpy, dusty ride~

 




 All of the females are pregnant, one with twins.  They are due to have them in June.  We may have to go back and see them~




 Big slimy tongues~



 


 

 
 Then back to see the baby goats again~











 This cute guy actually hugged me...Rowan had fun feeding him hay~
He fell asleep in Willow's arms too~
 




She did not want to put him down~


 So many cute baby cows~
Souvenirs~
 

A great time was had by all~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!