Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Blessing for Whitney and Bentley

Sweet Bentley made her entrance into this world 10 weeks early. Today was her due date so we celebrated with the Blessingway that Whitney did not get to have~
 
Beautiful flowers~

Crowns for the mama and baby~
After our Mexican feast it was time to open gifts for both mama and baby~
And chocolate cake~



And then we got busy tye dying onesies~
Willow was so happy being the baby holder~


 They turned out so cute! These are the 3-6 month size~
 The 6 to 9 month~
 And the 12 month~
 She is going to be the best dressed baby ever.  She will be wearing these in no time.  She is growing like a little weed!  Go go Mama milk!
 
Happy Due Date sweet Bentley.  We are so happy you are here.  And congratulations Whitney! You are super mama for sure~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!