Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Woodland School at Wheeler Farm



 We finally made it back to Woodland School!  Our schedule lately has been crazy.  We had a great afternoon with friends~


 Rowan and I got there a little early to feed the ducks and geese~


 The ducks liked the peas but the geese refused them~



Then the pigeons came and this bird loving kid was in heaven~

 We walked around the farm a bit~


 and played in the trees~
 And then friends arrived~


 Rowan was off running for almost 2 hours~

 

 So much fun exploring~
 





 
 So adorable~
 Helping~



 Then a leaf fight~


 So much laughter~


 A beautiful day for Woodland school~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!