Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome Spring: Geodes and Exploration

 
 Celebrating Spring! We headed out to the Dugway Geode beds in the West desert for an awesome day of fun~
 
 Cows on the road...the babies were so so cute~
 Pronghorn Antelope~
 
 Stopping in at Simpson Springs Pony Express landmark~
 

 




 And we spotted a wild horse! I was so thrilled.  A beautiful Black Stallion~
 

 And a heard of sheep moving across the land~

 Four border collies hard at work~
 And then we made it to the Geode beds~



What an awesome place for this kid.  Rocks, shovels, picks...he was so happy~








 He was so happy to find "diamonds"~






 
 Of course there was plenty of climbing and running around~




 He loved cracking them open~
 



 Desert wildlife~

What an awesome way to welcome spring~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!