Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 14, 2016

Teeth

 This kid is tough.  For the past 2 years we have been holding off on sedation and crowns to fix Rowan's teeth.  But today was the day so a little laughing gas...a movie (The Avengers of course) and then he just laid their while Dr Swan removed the decay from his two teeth and then cemented the crowns.  He was done with the dentist after that so we have to go back and have them filed and polished next week.  I am so happy that Rowan was able to do this without sedation.  He is a rock star!



 Silly Dad~
And then he requested Five Guys for lunch so we obliged of course! I think the new teeth are working just fine~

One happy kid~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!