Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 14, 2016

Sword and Shield

Saturday was our errand day and restock the kitchen day.  We went to Scheels to get some backpacking stuff for David and Rowan picked up this awesome sword and shield set~

 So much like his brother~
 

 And then of course we had to paint them~
 He worked quite hard making them just right~





 Josh and David built a shield when he was younger and he painted it almost the same exact color~

 



 And he kept insisting that I paint too...he said "you like flowers, lets paint flowers together"~


 I love my little artist~

 
Now they are drying, waiting for battle~



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!