Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 4, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers Park Day: International Peace Gardens

 A beautiful sunny day to get our weekly park days rolling again.  I am so excited for the warm summer to come and playing at the park and in the water and hiking.  I love summer so much~
 wandering~
 More stick collecting~
 Climbing~
 Gaming~
 Finding~
 
 Sitting~

 
 The rat pack running off~
 

 Explorers~
 Battles~
 

High climbing~



 Willow joined Wolfie~
 
 So much play~
 Biking out~
 

Another awesome day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!