Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, March 27, 2016

New Rides

 I never took a picture of Josh with his new Prius so I am catching up!  Such an awesome car with AMAZING gas mileage!  A huge step up from his beater Volvo. That old car served him well.  $600 and it lasted almost 6 years. This little Prius was a steal. Josh has been quite happy with it~
 And the Easter bunny delivered big for this guy.  He finally found a truck.  Our neighbor opened her door and said "hey, I want your Easter bunny!" Now we can sell the old RV and get a trailer.  We will be sad to see Maude go but we have learned that we would rather not drive 2 vehicles when we go camping.  Next on the list is to sell his Volvo S80.  So if you know anyone in the market for an awesome luxury car with a V8 engine and all the perks let us know! (there it is in the background )

Can't wait for our first trip in the truck...Rowan loves it~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!