Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 25, 2016

FanX: Meeting Chandler Riggs

 One of her dreams was to meet Chandler Riggs, a.k.a. Carl from the Walking Dead.  That dream came true today.  There were many tears shed from the excitement and it was so cool to see everyone around her empathizing with her.  So sweet~
 
Waiting for her photo op~
There were super long lines but she got his autograph and pictures with him~
She is quite happy~
Then we went to his Panel~
It was so, so much fun and very interesting~
I was only able to do this today because Rowan had a fun day with Dad~
There is Willow, second to last in line to ask him a question~

 
 

Willow's question~



So many awesome cosplayers~







It is truly a great life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!