Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Democratic Caucus

 
Tonight we stood in an amazing line to vote in the Utah Caucus.  Everyone was cheerful and happy too!  Such a great experience with most of out kids~
 
 We were blown away at the turn out of Democrats in Utah~
It was about a 2 and half hour process~

 They ran out of Ballots and Voter Registrations but as soon as they got more they were passing them out to the crowds  It was awesome.  People were on the floor, at tables, using the walls to fill out their forms.

I can't wait to see the results.  Of course we are a Bernie family...#feelthebern ~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!