Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, February 1, 2016

Ski Sunday at Brighton


 Rowan hit the slopes for the first time today and he loved it~
 Willow did too, it was her first time downhill skiing (she has been cross country skiing many times) and well, she wasn't a fan.  So I am thankful for big brothers that are willing to drive up the mountain to pick up little sisters~
Rowan started off having David pretty much support all of his weight but by the end he was zooming on his own, of course still being held by David~


 
 Our friend let us borrow her edgy wedgy (holding the tips of the skis together) and her Lucky Bums, the little backpack looking thing on his back.  It has a handle and straps that you hold onto while they are learning and it saves your back! Your thighs on the other hand get quite the workout~

 We had lots of warming up time inside the lodge~

 And then he was right back at it~

 Going up the explorer lift~


 

 
 This is how we wait in line~







 Heading up the magic carpet~
 



 


 Warming up Mr. Grins~
 He wanted a ponytail~

 Huge ice mounds~
 
 So much fun! Cant wait to do it again~
 












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!