Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Valentines Day Party

 On our way~  I had a full car! 4 car seats, 5 kids and loads of Valentines~ We had our friends Landon, Adrian and Julian with us while mom and dad were busy having a baby! Their new baby sister was born that evening and we are so excited to meet her~

 Snacking~

 
 Parachute~
 Beanbags, balls and running~
 
 Mailboxes~

 Time to deliver~
 

 We had quite the turn out~


 

 
 My Little Ponies~
 Rowan loves this toilet mailbox~

 Willow helping with some littles~
 Tired toddlers~

 Filled Mailboxes~
 


 Sugar~
 Adrian loves Willow~
 Deliveries~

 More parachute fun~














 Rowan and his rocket~


 Blowing bubbles~

 Rowan the tiger~
 Willow the littles magnet~
 
 Score!
 Julian checking out his loot.  He was so tired and soon fell asleep in the tula~
 
 Such a cute party~

Another great day to be an unschooler~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Sara, and I stumbled across your blog while searching for unschoolers in Salt Lake City! Our family is moving to Salt Lake City in a couple of weeks for my husband's job, and are trying to find a few connections. We are a secular unschooling family with seven kids aged 15 down to 4. We are currently in Chattanooga, TN. We spent the 7 years before that in North Carolina, and we have also lived in St. Helen's, Oregon so it seems like we have lived in a couple of similar places! :) I sent you a friend request that I found via your badge here, and I hope we can meet you and others in the group when we get there! We don't know where we will live yet as we are going to rent a vacation home for a couple of weeks while we look for a house. Sorry to message here, but didn't know where else to send.
Thanks,
Sara :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!