Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, February 29, 2016

Midway Ice Skating



Off to try out the ice rink in Midway today for a Homeschool skate~

 Willow loves to ice skate but Wolfie not so much so he stayed home and relaxed while these two tried out the rink.  It was ok, but the Gallivan Center is much nicer and closer!
 
 Tying out the support bar...he was not a fan~
 There were quite a few Homeschoolers out that way~
 

I liked how you can push littles in the stroller~
 Then to the Spin Caf√© in Heber for Onion rings and spinny fries~
 Wars with tiny creatures~
 And gelato~
Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!