Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, February 28, 2016

13

 Birthday waffles by request~
 Time for presents~
 
 Tears~
 
 Collapsing~  She got photo ops with Chandler Riggs and Norman Reedus.  If you don't know who they are, think Walking Dead.  They are two of her most favorite characters of all, Carl and Daryl.  They are coming to Fanx next month and she can hardly wait~
 Sheer joy for these two!  A plane ticket back to San Francisco for 18 days! Seriously their trips are getting longer and longer.  In the future she could be gone for months~
 
 Rowan said "willow, why didn't you get any real stuff...all you got was like, paper" oh if he only understood~
 
Then they were off to the movies~

 Time for dinner~


 Yeah she is on a saddle having Yee Haw yelled at her~

 Silly kids~


 Sisters~
Now off to watch Walking Dead!  It was a great Birthday weekend celebration~

Happy Birthday Willow! We love you~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!