Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sea Life

 We met up with our friends at the Aquarium last week~


 Rowan has been really into Octonauts lately.  I have to say he has crazy knowledge of all things sea life now.  Its so awesome to witness his passion for the ocean and to see his excitement in sharing it all with us~
 
 Animal whisperer...they come to her every time~




 Sweet kids, I sure love them so~
 Looking for the sea turtle~
 congregating~
 She is becoming quite the photographer~
 
 The rope bridge~
 Love all the new features they have put in~

 Friends~
 
 Penguin love~

 
 Spider crabs are so huge~
 
 Boys and Jellyfish~

Another awesome day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!