Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

 
 Our New Years Eve celebration found Rowan and I in a couple of luxury recliners seeing the latest Alvin and the Chipmunks movie~
 

Then home for a "snack food" dinner...chips and dips, fruit and veggie platters, shrimp cocktail, hot wings, chicken...everyone was quite full~


And lots of games.  Rowan loves Pop the Pig~

 And the night would not be complete without Cards Against Humanity~
 
 He loves his Mara~
 Hahahaha.  What do you think I went with?~
 
 We are such the lively bunch~


Then it was time to countdown with Rowan~














So loud~


Happy 2016 Little Man~
 Two stories about ladybugs and "nanams" to sleep and he was out within minutes.  Sweet dream little one~
 
 Then David made his famous milkshakes~
 
And time for some Shanghai Rummy~
 We only lasted 5 rounds this time~
 Meanwhile, Willow was away having a great time at a party with friends.  Can you spot her?~
A great night was had by all...I wouldn't have it any other way~
 
Welcome 2016~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!